The iStanton Weblog |


11.03.2005

'cause nothing lasts forever

Even cold November rain..

Well it looks like the rain season has finally arrived. Last year it hardly rained at all so it's kinda nice to see some heavy pourin going on. Since there is nothing better to do on a rainy day I thought I would post some more on my new page. Gotta let the good times roll yo!


Erik sent me this nice little link earlier today. Our friend Gabe thinks it would be a good idea to have a "cheerleader channel" on cable featuring cheerleaders at games instead of the actual game. I'm not sure this will ever happen but I guess this link could keep him happy until he is rich enough to make his dreams come alive. Erik also sent a really funny picture of a sign that was being held up at a college football game. The guy who held the sign put "the shocker" symbol on it. The picture was on yahoo but now it's not. In searching for this picture i found this page that sorta relates to the whole thing. And if you dont know what "the shocker" is then you should click here for a detailed explanation.

Allright. That should be enough fun and games for the afternoon. I'm still laughing at the fact that wikipedia has a page devoted to the shocker!