The iStanton Weblog |


11.24.2005

Cock-a-doodle-doo

I think this is my favorite post title yet. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends and fans out there. I hope this holiday season brings you lots of joy. Woo Hoo!


So my day will be spent with my friend Lisa. This year I am unable to go down to my aunt's house in Reedsport since I had to work yesterday and am working Friday too. Besides, it is nice to be with some friends on Thanksgiving anyway. Of course we will eat, watch football, drink mimosas and holler at players when we see them in the street. It should be a good time.

Oh yeah, why is it always the Lions that play on Thanksgiving. It would be better if it was the Colts or Seahawks every year. I don't know though, I'm thinking "princess Joey" is going to break out in this second half of the season. I hope so anyway. The boy from Oregon needs to step up and represent!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.