The iStanton Weblog |


11.05.2005

Dances with Giraffes

So I have learned from watching other peoples personal websites, mainly return false, that in order to keep your blog fresh and exciting you need to have a caption contest at least once every few months. In my attempt to be cool I have decided to have my first caption contest. The rules are simple. All you need to do is submit a caption to this picture:


When you have come up with a decent caption simply leave it in the comment section. For those of you who have tried leaving comments but are not blogger members, I finally changed the settings. So commenting is open to all. Enter as many times as you like and I suppose I will give you a week or something. After that I will post the winning caption and the winner will receive something "special" from the people at iStanton.com.

So yeah, have fun and stuff.