The iStanton Weblog |


11.21.2005

Everybody's happy, everyone is made for life

A couple of things are on my mind right now. The first being I just discovered that Google has a video section. I did a search for Jenny, my cats name, to see if she sold her soul to the internet god's while I was working tonight. This is what I came up with.

After watching this video of some drunk girl who happens to share the same name as my cat (imagine that!) I was led to my second thought. Why is it that people think they need to torture others with their karaoke perfomances on the internet. This is almost worse than listening to a new age hippy playing impromptu keyboard tunes outside the theatre while waiting in line. What makes you think I want to listen to you sing? If I did I would ask. Come on!!

On a side note, this little animated gif makes me laugh so hard. I can watch it over and over and it never really gets old. Awesome huh?