The iStanton Weblog |


11.10.2005

How do you get your teeth so pearly?


From at ease, the radiohead news site

Jennifer Aniston was interviewed in Newsweek's 'Seven Things* I'd Rather Talk About ... Than the Men in (or Out) of My Life'. Number 7 was Radiohead: "When are they going to make a new album? Where are they? Where did they go? I also want to know why Steve Perry left Journey".

Sweet.. Jennifer likes the radiohead. Actually I heard she and her then beau, Brad Pitt (could you imagine if Brad's name was Chad?) were at the 2001 Hollywood bowl show I went to. Rumour had it that they were spotted making love to "lucky" in their luxury box. Ahh.. the good ol' days. I wish they would get back together so I could devote a new blog to them.

I should be sleeping. It is 8am, way to early to be awake and typing.