The iStanton Weblog |


11.02.2005

Lakers: 2005/2006 NBA Champs

Yes, for those of you that either don't know or have been hibernating for the past 30 years of my life, I am a big Lakers fan. I always look forward to the beginning of the NBA season just so I can watch my Lakers begin their domination of the league. Last year was the only exception of course. Who wants to watch them when they suck? Although it appears that they will lose their opener I encourage you not to turn your backs on this team. Something tells me that this years reunion of Kobe and Phil will shock a lot of people so yall prepare yourselves for a disappointing NBA season if your team is not the Lakers!

Some other things to consider as the season starts this week:

1. What Black Eyed Peas song will the league force us to despise this year?
2. How ridiculous will your favorite NBA thug look like in his dress clothes?
3. How many games will it take for Ron Artest to get kicked out of the league for good?
4. Will 2005 bring an abnormal amount of "penetrating down the middle" or "takin it to the hole"?

Once again ballas', happy start of the 2005/2006 season!