The iStanton Weblog |


12.16.2005

ice age coming

It's really getting cold outside. I ran around tonight looking at houses wearing multiple layers of clothing while still freezing my non existent ass off. So in the spirit of the Northwest cold front I decided to try and revive the put in the picture section of my website. My Mom took these the other day down in Albany, apparently its pretty nippy down there too.


Hint: There is more than one picture of the cold, you just have to click the link to see them.

For those of you who don't already know Put in the picture was created as the result of a request from a friend of mine to have a page where people I know could submit random pictures to be posted on a fresh webpage. Being the crowd pleaser that I am I decided to do it. There are some pretty cool pictures up there but people aren't sending in their contri's that much lately. This is where you come in! Send me some pictures, if you really want to impress me resize them to 600 pixels in width so I don't have to do it myself.

Ok, enough of the cold. This audio file of Paranoid Android is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I love me some Radiohead and would normally be offended by such crap but this is so bad its funny. Thanks to return false for finding this gem.