The iStanton Weblog |


2.19.2006

Keep hustlin.. Keep flowin..


I know this movie came out like 10 years ago or something but I finally got around to watching Hustle & Flow tonight and I have to say it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Amelia has been telling me that it was the bomb for quite some time but I guess I just didn't realize it was that good. So yeah, If you have yet to watch Hustle and Flow you should run, not walk, over to your nearest video store and rent the thing.. Better yet save yourself the five bucks it costs to rent it and buy the damn thing. Trust me, It's the kind of movie that you will want to watch over and over again. I just finished watching it and I already want to see it again. Anyway, enough about how awesome that movie is, I still have to watch Fever Pitch and for some reason I'm thinking it will pail in comparison.