The iStanton Weblog |


2.16.2006

Keep your head up...

Ryan got this valentines card from a friend of his the other day. I was sorta thinking it looked like something Natalie Dee would have drawn and it turns out that I am right. Damn I'm smooth. You can find it in the 2003 valentine's section with some other pretty good ones too.


In other news around iStanton land I have a new favorite CD. After seeing that new Motorola commercial countless times I finally decided to try and figure out who sings that song on there cause I really like it. It took me a good half hour to figure it out by googling several different words but I finally figured out that it's Viva Voce, straight out of Portland baby! If you have yet to hear the song or the band you should check them out. The song I like is Lesson #1 and its tight dawg!