The iStanton Weblog |


3.05.2006

and the winner is...

Once a year on Sunday Hollywood gets all their little stars together and has an award show known as the Oscar's. I am really not sure who I want to win since I have not seen most of the movies but I think my early choice will have to be Terrence Howard for Hustle and Flow. I would also like Crash to win something. March of the Penguins is up for the Documentary section too. Who doesn't want to see a bunch of penguins win and oscar. So yeah, the best picture category will be interesting, it sounds like the favorite is Brokeback Mt. I'm rooting against it though just cause I can. I will be watching the program tonight in hopes of a Keira Knightley or Scarlett Johansson sighting.. I know she probably wasn't nominated for her role in The Island but who knows.. Maybe she will be working the red carpet promoting her next big hit.


So while browsing Oscar stuff I found another funny video for you. In case you don't know a couple of weeks ago our government decided it would be cool to let the Arabs run our ports. Yeah I know, makes a lot of sense, and you are probably wondering what this has to do with the Oscar's tonight.. Well you will just have to watch it to find out!