The iStanton Weblog |


3.26.2006

Love is in the air..


While working the other night I saw someone at my table with a box of these.. I thought "What in the world are Shower Soothers?".. I was curious enough to come home and check it out and here is what I found:

SudaCare Shower Soothers react with the water in your shower to create steamy vapors of eucalyptus, menthol, and camphor to temporarily comfort you when you are congested. The Shower Soothers tablet uses a patented technology to instantly release a unique blend of vapors on contact with running water. Simply place a tablet onto the floor of your shower for soothing comfort all shower long - a comforting way to start (or end) your day when you are congested from sinus, cold, or allergies. Contains: 3 vaporizing shower tablets.

Ummm...yeah. I'm not so sure what I think about these so called soothing tablets.. My experience in the shower is always soothing and I kinda think a blue tablet releasing various vapors in the tub would be distracting from the overall experience. Not to mention the fact that my cats would probably be irresistibly drawn to the aroma and would stand up on the tub breathing it all in while watching me shower. I would like to know if anyone has tried these or not.