The iStanton Weblog |


4.05.2006

Keith Olbermann Vs. Bill O'Reilly..

I've really been enjoying watching Keith Olbernamm rip O'Reilly to shreds as of late. Hopefully this post doesn't get FOX security on my tail though. If you're like me you probably hate Bill O'Reilly and can't get enough of his enemies blasting him. Another guy I've been digging lately, Stephen Colbert and his sweet show The Colbert Report. What do all these things have in common you ask? I give you another video:


If you want to see more click some of these links:

A list of the 10 stupidest things O'Reilly has said.

A video of Olbermann's response to Bill's petition to have him replaced by Phil Donahue. It really is funny.

Here is O'Reilly on Letterman from a couple months ago.

And last, but certainly not least I leave you with a quote from the worst person in the world, Bill O'Reilly:

"So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind...and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd just put it on your p***y but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business..."