The iStanton Weblog |


4.24.2006

New pictures from a busy weekend.

This weekend I traveled down to Albany Oregon to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday. It's pretty amazing to me that she is 90 years old already. There was a family dinner on Saturday and a big open house type party on Sunday. It was nice to see a lot of family members that I seem to only see every 10 years or so. You never really think about how big your family is until you see them all together ya know?

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures this weekend. I won't bore you with all of them but I thought I would share a few with you:






The boys (except for the tux) are my nephews from Utah.. If you look closely you will see that Dakota has a pretty big shiner. A couple of days earlier his friend in Sandy whacked him in the face with a croquet mallet. Ouch! And the white cat is Spot, my 13 year old cat that's still kicking it down in A-town. He was liking the tennis ball..