The iStanton Weblog |


4.08.2006

Take a bottle, drink it down...

I found out today that I will be going to Las Vegas in July to see Pearl Jam play at the MGM Grand. Ryan and I will be traveling there to sunbathe, consume alcohol and watch the rock show from some really good seats (front row center stage would be nice). I wish you could all come with me but you will have to settle for living vicariously through iStanton.com weblog updates instead.. Sorry.

I'm also looking forward to Pearl Jam's new album coming out. It is a self titled release and it hits the shelves on May 2nd. Other bands I'm pretty anxious about this summer are Radiohead and Tool, both have albums coming out (allegedly).. Anyway, this stands to be a busy summer with all the potential concerts. Were also going to the Gorge to see PJ a few weeks after Vegas! My first Pearl Jam concert was last September at the Gorge.. 3+ hours of crazy music.. It was definitely one of the best shows I've been to so I am really looking forward to seeing them again. Holler!