The iStanton Weblog |


4.27.2006

Taking one (spanking) for the lawsuit..

I'm not to sure how I would respond if a manager at work told me I was going to get spanked.. I would probably laugh and then maybe I would quit. This lady had 1.2 million in mind when she bent over.. I never would have thought of that!


Employees were paddled with rival companies' yard signs as part of a contest that pitted sales teams against each other, according to court documents. The winners poked fun at the losers, throwing pies at them, feeding them baby food, making them wear diapers and swatting their buttocks. "No reasonable middle-aged woman would want to be put up there before a group of young men, turned around to show her buttocks, get spanked and called abusive names, and told it was to increase sales and motivate employees," her lawyer, Nicholas "Butch" Wagner, said in his closing argument.

-from cnn.com