The iStanton Weblog |


5.25.2006

Electromagnetic anomaly detected..


The Season two finale of Lost Wednesday night was great! I didn't really expect so many answers but in typical Abrams fashion they answered them with more questions.. I was pretty surprised to learn the Desmond was responsible for so much.. I used to be really annoyed by his character but now I kinda like him. Anyway, I am pretty anxious for the new season now.. To bad I have to wait until the fall to see what happens to all these people.

Last night I finally got around to watching the series finale of Alias.. I was pretty disappointed. After all this time Rambaldi is just the fountain of youth and Prophet 5 were just a bunch of people that were easily exterminated by Payton.. I think the could have ended this a lot better if they had taken some time in doing so. But I guess the star had a baby and wanted out, the life of a spy is kinda rough I guess. At least it was left open for Sydney's baby, Isabel, to come back with her own espionage business.. Can't wait for that!