The iStanton Weblog |


5.16.2006

Eva Longoria is hot.


For the second year in a row Eva Longoria topped Maxim's "Hot 100" list. It would be far to time consuming for me to figure out my own top 100 so I will have to rely on Maxim even though I don't really care for their magazine. Besides, it's more fun to look at someone else's list.. That way you can criticize their picks and blog about it!

Anyway, here's a little piece of the article that rounds out the top 10 for you:

Jessica Alba is No. 2, followed by Lindsay Lohan, Angelina Jolie, Stacy Keibler (“Dancing With the Stars”), Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, Kate Bosworth, Keira Knightley and singer-actress Christina Milian.

Jolie? Come on.. I guess guys still think she's hot though.. And what the hell is Lindsay Lohan doing that far up on the list. It's cool to see them giving some love to Scarlett and Keira (hottest beanpole on the planet) though..

Well that about sums up my thoughts on the matter.