The iStanton Weblog |


5.04.2006

I am Barrister Jerry Uzor

Looks like I won the lottery people! And due to my newfound wealth I will no longer be craving your indulgence.

BARRISTER JERRY UZOR

LAGOS-NIGERIA
DATE: 4th May, 2006
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner and I want you to bear in mind that this is not a hoax mail But I respectfully insist you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic it will open door for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.

I am BARRISTER JERRY UZOR,the personal attorney to late ENGR.STEVEN BOOMER, a foreigner and an oil merchant/Contractor here in Nigeria, herein shall be refered as my client,On the 21st of October 2000, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a ghastly auto accident along Shagamu Express Road,unfortunately,all occupants of the vehicle lost their lives,Since then I have made several enquiries to Embassies to locate any of my late client's extended family or Relatives and this has been unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his name over the Internet to locate any member of his family or next of kin/relative.

I am contacting you to assist in repatrating the money left behind by my late client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by ACCESS BANK OF NIG.PLC. where this huge amount US5.5million is lodged.

Does anyone fall for this stupid crap anymore? Geez..I like the way this guy uses his words though.. Craving indulgence, lodging money and ghastly auto accidents.. Nice work Barrister!