The iStanton Weblog |


6.10.2006

Eager Beaver..


So our own Sara Jean Underwood from OSU is gracing the pages of Playboy as July's Playmate of the Month. I also thought I would let you Beaver fans know that she will be making an appearance at Tower Records on 122nd in Northeast Portland on Monday. I'm not really sure what she will be doing there but if anyone goes I would like a full report.

:: Update ::

I have recently learned that if you want people to check out your blog all you have to do is post something about a Playmate. As an expression of my gratitude I have decided to update this post with a couple of extra links:

Sara's Myspace page: Lots of pictures in here.
Pictures that are NSFW if you know what I mean..
Sara in studio at 1080 the fan in Portland.
More studio pics from 1080 the fan.