The iStanton Weblog |


9.27.2006

Terrell Owens attempts Suicide


I woke up this morning to news that T.O.'s emergency to the hospital last night was the result of a suicide attempt by the Cowboy's star. According to the story on ESPN Owen's swallowed a bunch of pain pills that were prescribed to him after the surgery on his broken finger.

Now here's what I'm wondering. One, is it true or is this the media going all out of control on anything related to T.O. I would like to think that when this guy gets all down in the dumps he can start counting the dollar bills in his pocket or go see someone that can help him. I'm also wondering how quickly this will all unravel in Dallas now that one of their star players has tried to off himself.

Crazy stuff. I'm kinda thinking that this is it for T.O. and his NFL career but I hope I'm wrong.