The iStanton Weblog |


2.19.2007

An open letter to Jason Kidd


Dear Mr. Kidd:

I'm writing in regards to recent reports about you becoming a Los Angeles Laker. I have been a Laker fan for as long as I can remember and I am here to tell you that this would be the best possible thing for you to do at this stage in your career.

The Lakers are a perennial playoff team and they also happen to have the best NBA player in Kobe Bryant. Along with Kobe there are plenty of other players that you can pass the rock to like Lamar Odom, up and coming Luke Walton and the big man Andrew Bynum. As an added bonus you can be certain that you and your new team would be taking a trip to the Finals in June (and probably the next few years to..) should you take on the purple and gold.

So basically I want you to do whatever you possibly can to bring your fat contract to LA. Trust me, you will be glad you did and I will be able to sleep easier knowing that my beloved Lakers will be the new favorites to take the Western Conference. And one last thing, feel free to leave that crazy husband beating wife of yours in New Jersey. I'm not sure she could handle the bright lights of Los Angeles.

Yours Truly

The iStanton team