The iStanton Weblog |


3.27.2007

A new habit (Pearl Jam poster collection)

After getting turned on to Pearl Jam in the past couple of years ago I quickly began collecting their fancy screen prints. One of my favorite things about the band is that they put out a new print for every show. Sometimes even two! These guys really like their geeky fans.

My collection has been slowly growing every since I bought my first one at the Las Vegas show. I decided it would be fun to document this so below you will find a series of stolen jpegs of the posters I have gotten so far. Also, if you are interested in viewing my wish list then you should click here and then figure out a way to buy them for me. If you need help in this department just send me an e mail and I will be happy to assist you in any way that doesn't involve money (links, etc..).. Enjoy!