The iStanton Weblog |


4.15.2007

Bright Eyes


Lately I haven't been able to get enough of Bright Eyes, more specifically the album Digital ash in a digital urn.. It seems like a lot of people say it's not that great but of everything I've listened to it's the one that sticks to me the most. They have this way with using crescendos in a lot of songs and I've always been a sucker for that. Their lyrics are really good too. A lot about booze, girls and God.. Great combo huh? I think so.

Anyway, I don't have much of an ability to write creative music reviews. I just tell you whats good and you listen. That's how it works.

It's also been awhile since I've uploaded anything to my public page so if anyone wants to try this album out let me know and I will slip you the top secret instructions.