The iStanton Weblog |


5.15.2007

Don't kill your TV

So yeah, I would be sad if someone killed my TV. Maybe it's a little sad that I would be so sad.. But that's just how it is. Here are some shows that are just doin' it for me right now:


1. Lost - In a nutshell.. I anticipate watching this every Wednesday more than any other show on television. For all you haters out there who jumped ship mid season.. All I'm gonna say is you're really missing out.

2. The Shield - Vic Mackey and Co. have been steadily rising to the top of my list lately. I had to wait months for Season Five to come out on DVD and it was well worth it. Now I can finally Tivo the episodes as they come on! Anyway, if you like shows that make you love the bad guys.. Or if you just like straight up good shows, watch it.

3. Heroes - One of my friends recently told me this show let him down in a big way. I was a little confused. To me Heroes is the kind of show that just keeps getting better and better with each episode. I'm going to be a little sad to see this season come to an end next week but I also can't wait to see what happens. Save the cheerleader, save the world!

4. The Office - Another one of those shows that I seriously anticipate every week. I just wish they would lay off the whole Jim and Pam thing.

5. Curb your enthusiasm - If you read my blog you already know I recently purchased every season of curb. I know its not on right now but its in heavy rotation at my house. I love me some Larry David.