The iStanton Weblog |


5.05.2007

Shopping spree


This has been a rough week for me financially.. Well not really, it's just that someone over at Fred Meyer's has decided to put all of my favorite TV shows on sale this week.

Earlier in the week I discovered that they had put all 7 seasons of The West Wing on sale. I bought 3 of them. I wasnt planning on spending 60 dollars that night and I just couldn't bring myself to buy them all.. But as the week went on I knew I was gonna have to go back to get the rest.

So today I go back to get the remaining 3 seasons that I didn't have only to find out that they have also put ALL FIVE SEASONS of Curb Your Enthusiasm on sale for $20! Curb never goes on sale and I just couldn't resist so I whipped out my card and bought them all, along with the West Wing DVD's.

I don't know why I'm sharing this. Maybe it's cause I want to have a little Curb party in the very near future. Anyone want to come? I have all 5 seasons! Woo Hoo!