The iStanton Weblog |


10.10.2007

Radiohead: In Rainbows

THANK YOU FOR ORDERING 'IN RAINBOWS'.

THE LINK BELOW IS YOUR UNIQUE DOWNLOAD ACTIVATION CODE.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK OR CUT AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER TO OBTAIN YOUR DOWNLOAD.
IF YOUR LINK APPEARS AS TWO SEPARATE LINES, PLEASE CUT AND PASTE THEM CAREFULLY INTO YOUR BROWSER.

THE ALBUM WILL COME AS A 48.4MB ZIP FILE CONTAINING 10 X 160KBPS DRM FREE MP3s.

I got the e mail last night about about 10:30 and about two minutes later I had In Rainbows pumping through my ear buds.. I love listening to a new Radiohead album for the first time. Normally it's a bit of a shock and takes me a few listens to adjust to but something is different about this one. It's just so simple and clean compared to most of their recent albums. I can't ever decide on a favorite RH record but this one will probably go down as one of their best ever.

Some of my favorite tracks include 15 step, Jigsaw falling into place, Reckoner and All I need. They're all really good but those are the standouts for me so far.

If you haven't already get yourself over to www.radiohead.com and get it now!