The iStanton Weblog |


3.14.2008

BOOK: The Truth - Al Franken

I recently decided my weblog would be a good place to keep track of all of the books I've been reading. A few months ago I discovered the Multnomah County Library and fell it love with the advanced system for checking out books and media. I got myself a new card and have been reading on a regular basis ever since.

The Truth was one of the first books I checked out. I accidentally got the large print version so this turned out to be a really quick read. I read Lies, and the Lying Liars who tell them by Al Franken last summer as well. If you like left leaning political books with lots of humor I'd pick one of these up. It's a pretty entertaining book and I felt like I learned a lot about people I already knew I didn't like too much.