The iStanton Weblog |


12.24.2005

Ho Ho Ho.. Merry Christmas everyone!

I want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to all my homies on the internets on this lovely Christmas day. Thats right, I said Christmas! To all my friends, lovers, players, haters, fantasy geeks and family.. Merry Christmas! I love you all.

Ok.. Enough of that. Shaun Alexander went off today in Seattles matchup with the Colts. I got this picture off espn ( the worldwide leader in sports ) tonight and I really liked it so here ya go:


I really enjoyed watching Alexander tie the record for the most TD's in a season. I dont know.. A lot of people dont really think the Hawks are for real but as I mentioned in an earlier post I think they are goin to the bowl..The Super Bowl! All you haters can go.. Well you can just watch the playoffs and see for yourself!

Have a wonderful Christmas!