The iStanton Weblog |


3.23.2006

Pretty pretty pretty good...

Larry David: [to president of ABC] Here's a question for "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"- what kind of an idiot is running ABC?

When I made my top five list I forgot to include one of my favorite shows, Curb Your Enthusiasm. After realizing this I decided the only way to rectify the situation was to dedicate a whole post to Larry David and this crazy show. There are so many highlights that come to mind from this show.. To many to list in fact.. But I think one of my favorite episodes so far was the last one I saw when Larry mistakingly finds out that he is a Gentile and not a Jew. The end of this episode was pretty great but I will try not to spoil it for those of you who have yet to see it. Hopefully HBO has got a new season of this coming out soon. I'm not sure how much longer I want to wait.